Re: Increase CDrive space

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:53:49 -0000

I'd think that as long as you delete the two partitions directly to the right
of the C drive i.e. D and E or whichever two letters come after the C drive and
are a partition on the same physical drive then you should be able to do it
with the Vista disk management utility. If it were me I'd try deleting the two
drives using that tool, then restart your computer, then extend the C drive.

Peter