Re: Inability to access a removable hard disk

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:43:56 -0400

If you capitalize the letters u s b, JAWS will say USB correctly.

In the first instance, the three letters are in lower case and separated by
spaces, which is why JAWS spoke the three letters correctly.

In the second instance, the three letters are capitalized, without spaces.  If
you notice, JAWS spoke the letters correctly.

So please help yourself and the rest of us by correctly capitalizing acronyms
such as USB, PC, IBM, DOS, etc.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber