RE: I'm not bashing jaws 8 by no means...

  • From: "Barry Campbell" <jazzlion1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 09:15:54 -0500

hello:
  First of all Freedom is probably not too excited about supporting a pier
to pier service such as bearshare.  Secondly much of what you see as
programs that work with Jaws are scripted.  I would suggest you bring up
your issues with Yahoo messenger with tech support and also I believe there
is a suggestion mailbox on the freedoom site.  Reporting your problems on
this list is only part of the way to solving yours or any problems the
developers need to know the problems.