RE: IE keeping passwords

  • From: Diane Bergeron <diane-bergeron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 09:35:04 -0600

I have had that problem too.  I have resolved it by hitting entre to go into
forms mode, then selecting the field by pressing shift and end, then I type
in my password.  Sometimes it seems like the password is still in the edit
field and when you type in the password it simply puts it on the end making
it a double password (if that makes sense?)

Diane