Re: I have never seen this problem before! I need your help please!

  • From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:57:44 -0400

this is a common problem.  windows key+m is the best work around I know
of.  I hadn't tried the pc cursor key to see what happens though.  What
you describe though is a focus issue and is apparently caused by a
fantom window.  It might be a ghost of antivirus, network application
or other system tray goodies that are not really open but seem to be.

I hope this helps and I also hope they fix it soon.

Johnnie AppleSeed