I had a semular problem with a continue button!

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:56:43 -0500

Hi list members, if there is one thing that i've noticed, is that some times i
seem to be stuck on a page, especially when it comes to sites that don't always
have proper labels when it comes to different edit fields or combo boxes where
you have to make different choices.

The other problem But i can't seem to put my finger on it is the fact that when
some companies are approached to make their sites more accessible,i can't seem
to get any resolution.  Do any of you have suggestions as to how these problems
can be resolved?  Thank you for any information that you might have.  Thank you.