I am still confused about using windows media player with jaws five point zero.

  • From: "shelly christner" <shelly4jericho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:21:27 -0600

Hello there,
Okay the windows media player info that i have gotten is still confusing to
me.
Are there any other free programs that i could use to burn music with jaws
if windows media player is to hard to figure out.
I have only had my computer for a month.
the windows media player came with my computer.
I dont no where any of that burning cd commands are at.
Thank you all for helping me,
shelly