Re: I Was Wrong

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:54:13 -0400

Good morning Bruce,

Does the author implement MSAA with his "standard" controls? If not, you might wish to suggest MSAA which may be able to improve the accessibility of the controls he is using without sacrificing any functionality.

Thanks,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews on an Unspecified Input Device" <Bruce@xxxxxxxx>
      • From: Bruce Toews on an Unspecified Input Device