Re: I Can't Locate a Particular Tab Using JAWS

  • From: "Rick Miller" <mil9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 04:57:59 -0800

Yes.  I just tried that now, but it still didn't work.  I signed into Facebook.
 Then I signed into Blue Mountain, selected my e-card, wrote it, hit the Enter
key on the "share" link and
then located the "sign in to Facebook" link and hit the Enter key, but nothing
happened.  I even made sure Popblocker is turned off.

Rick Miller