Hyperterminal as an alternative to PCAnywhere

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 07:37:17 -0500

Hi All,
I may be getting a job soon where they use PCAnywhere for us to transfer
our reports, but I have found out that PCAnywhere doesn't interface well
with Jaws.  Somebody on another list that I am on though mentioned that
Hyperterminal performs the same function as PCAnywhere and there are Jaws
scripts for it, are those scripts already available in Jaws or do they need
to be downloaded from somewhere and installed, and if they need to be
downloaded where can I get them?

Thanks.
Troy