How to stop cursor at end of reading?

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:36:12 -0800

jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok here?s a good one for all of you.
When I?m doing a say all in a document and lets say Jaws reads a sentence
or two and I find that I want to change something towards the end of
where Jaws read to. I hit the Control key to stop Jaws from reading but
now I got to step through the two sentences or more to get to the place
where I want to make my change. For Jaws returns back to the place where
it began to read. Is there a setting in Jaws that stops the cursor at the
end of the reading or wherever I hit the control key??

I do a lot of editing and it takes time to keep on keying through fifty
words to just put in a period.

I know how to use the home and end keys to help get there but is there a
setting that allows the
cursor to stop where Jaws stops reading? Hope this is clear enough and
thanks.
MMM

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!