How to save jaws settings?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 23:25:38 -0400

Hello guys:

I am having a huge anoying problem with a braille display and jaws (the
refreshabraille from APH) and I want to  know what the problem is. So here's
the question. First, how can I restore jaws to its factory settings? Second,
how can I grab those settings (before I restore jaws) and save them? Where I
need to go and what file I need to copy. Third and final, what I must do if I
have tried everything and I haven't resolve my problem, what I must do to
restore jaws to its former glory (settings).

Any help is welcome.
Yadiel J. Sotomayor

E-MAIL: yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx