How to receive hot mail in outlook was RE: New Hotmail format bad for JFW

  • From: "Reinhard Stebner" <raydar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:48:09 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
Behalf
Of Milton M. Ota
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 4:44 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New Hotmail format bad for JFW

We have several issues--

You don't state what version of Internet Explorer you are using with =
your
JFW 3.7.

If you are using Internet Explorer 6.0 with JFW 3.7, then, you need to
consider upgrading JFW to 5.0.

If that is not the case, have you tried using "Insert+F7" to put the =
links
in a list?

Have you also considered setting up Outlook Express or MS Outlook to
retreive your Hotmail than trying to retreive/read mail on the web?

If you are using a shared computer in some public location, then you can
forget about the questions I'm raising.

Let us all know in a more clear message so we don't have to ask too many
questions back and we can here give you better suggestions.

Aloha,
Milton M. ota
Associate Dealer, Hawaii, I.C.A.N.
E-mail: mota@xxxxxxxx
Alternate E-mail: milton_ota@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.hgea.org/~mota

> Hello listers,
>
> Have any of you that have a Hotmail account had problems with the =
latest
> format of Hotmail? For example, if you go to the junkmail folder, =
there
> used
> to be a button labeled "Empty junkmail folder." Now, however, there is =
no
> such button, and they have replaced it with some text that reads, =
"Empty
> Junkmail" and to the left of the text, there is a graphic. I'm using =
JFW