How to maximize screen

  • From: "Mark Alexander" <ARICorp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 11:25:16 -0400

After downloading both an Excel file and .TXT file I am unable to have JAWS
read all the fields. The vooice stops at the end of about the 12th filed but I
know there 20 fields but do not seem to be able to read the remaining fields.
Not even with the virtual curser so a sighted person said the window/screen
doesn't seem to be maximized. How do I maximize the screen or is there another
way to read all the fileds as some of them appear to be cut off. Frustrating
problem since a whileback I was able to "See" all the fields.

Help will be appreciated since I need to have the ability to read all the
fields with JAWS.

Thanks!