Re: How do I remove just Norton Antivirus from Norton System Works 2003?

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:50:11 -0500

Allan, what is your problem this morning? I wrote to the list for help, and yes it is a JAWS issue since I'm a JAWS user and couldn't use Norton antivirus without using JAWS. It's not like you to be so rude. You are usually one of the more helpful people on list.

Jeanie

On Thursday 4/12/07 10:16 AM, Allan said:
but, why you send this to a jaws list then? do you walk in to KFC and request for a McDonalds burgur?

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology