How can I adapt "insert numpad 2" command for keyboard minus numpad?

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:04:22 -0500

Hi, all,
i  think I have finally found my wireless keyboard.
And the only key I  needto change is the  "read all"  key.
I  do not I believe  needto use the lap top keys for thef unctional  usageo
fthis keyboard.

I guess I am lazy and don't wantto be resetting  inbetween the 2 lay outs.

Also  is there away to change the use  of   "insert numpad 8"?

If  I can get  easy answers to  that, then all is ready.

I will let you all know  if  this keyboard works as  my condo  is in an old
office-style building and transmission is  rather tough going.

Happy Holidays.