Hotmail Question

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:37:05 -0600

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone out there can help me out.  I'm using the Hotmail web site
and I'm having trouble figuring out how to add a file attachment.  There's a
graphic and a link that supposedly will let you add a file attachment but it
doesn't do anything when you click on it.  I've tried doing this with the
virtual cursor, Jaws cursor, and the links list.  Nothing works.  Does anyone
have any idea on how to do this?  I have to admit that I'm finding that a lot
of these web based email  clients aren't very accessible with Jaws. I much
prefer to use Outlook Express.  The only reason I'm using it now is for a test
I'll be taking tomorrow. In any case, Hotmail does seem to be the most
accessible out of all the web based email clients I've tried.  With others like
Yahoo Mail  and Mail.Com, Jaws can't even recognize the darn edit box where you
type in your message!  Anyhow, any help would be appreciated in regards to
adding file attachments.  Thanks!

Michael