Re: Hot key problem

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:55:36 -0800

Seems rather intricate. When you install JAWS it installs an icon on your
desktop and assigns it Ctrl+Alt+j so you don't have to do all that rigamarole.
Also if the JAWS icon happens to be the only one on desktop starting with the
letter "J" then pressing the "J" key will place focus on the icon and you just
press the Enter key.

Give them a try.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.