Re: Hitting street! JFW Script for freedom millionaire

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 17:15:57 +0000

Freedom Millionairre works well with JAWS anyway so what's different with the new scripts?

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Kaveinthran Pulanthran
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 2:07 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; blindgeekzone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; trainerscorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; yongshing95@xxxxxxxxx ; rambo.udin@xxxxxxxxx ; mabcyberclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; computer-worldz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hitting street! JFW Script for freedom millionaire

Hi All,I am kaveinnthran a/l pulanthran from Malaysia. Iam 16 years
old.               This is my first JFW Script. Written for a very
relaxing game, freedom millionaire, is in beta version. Included in
this file, the installer for freedom millionaire, together with the
scripts. Lot mor to fix, lot mor to come. My E-mail on for you, dear
users 24 hours. I,m pleased to announce the release of JFW script for
FMA v0.5. The afficial version is coming soon. I wellcome any comments
or suggestions or any critics from you all. Have anice day!try and
enjoy!Note: I had created a podcast  on (freedom million aire
demonstration) , sized 78 mb. If needed, mail me!My skype:
kaveinthran3

Alternative archives located at: