RE: Hi is there a way to mark some selected text whith out holding shift and using the arrows keys?

  • From: "Bill Spiry" <aspiry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 09:28:27 -0800

its a great idea and you might send the suggestion to
suggestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it would definately be nice to easily identify large precise blocks of text
within documents for copy and paste etc. the current process is clunky and
at times quite frustrating, particularly when trying to pick through pages
of document and jump to points within a paragraph. something that would
allow a virtual mark at the beginning and end of desired text, followed by
an easy stroke to select it would be great.

  _____