Hi is Open Office accessable with Jaws?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 21:57:26 -0000

Hi everyone, I was just wondering is the free open source "open office.org"
accessable with Jaws? My computer crashed a while back and I havent installed
it. I installed it once but I notice that jaws couldn't read the dialog box
such as the one when exiting a document that you haven't saved or you have made
changes to. Also the thing that made me completely stopped using it was the
ssay all command in jaws. I press it and Jaws only red one line! I installed
the Java platform and the access bridge that requires it to work. Am I missing
something here? I mean it could be something that I need to do in the writer
programme it self? and does anyone know how to sort out the say all command as
I said before it just red one line! When I was typing a few sentences to see
how it would work with Jaws. I think it would be a pritty good programme to use
if it was tweaked abit reguarding accessabilty. Any big or little infomation
anyone has is most greatful!
Thanks
Daniel