Re: Hi everyone

  • From: "Roden" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:49:43 -0800

Hello Rick!

Just press your JAWS key or your insert key + 2 to switch to the 4 items. None, Characters, Words, Characters and words. Press it until you hear None. Then, release the combination keys.

Note:
the combination keys I told you is just a temporary only.

To fix the settings:
1. Press Insert + F2.
2. Press C, and look for the configuration manager.
3. Press enter to load the configuration manager.
4. CTRL + Shift + D, to load the default configuration settings.
5. Alt + S, for settings and press enter to the first item.
6. Press tab key and look for the Say Echo.
7. Once you are there, press our up and down arrow and look for the none option.
8. Once you are done, press tab again to the ok button.
9. Alt + F4 to close the configuration manager.
10. You will ask to save the changes you have. Press Y, to save.

HTH Roden

E mail:
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MSN Messenger ID: