Re: Here is the PDF file I'm talking about!

  • From: GlenJan <glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:00:07 +1100

Omnipage is very good IMO.  Version 17 is current.
Glen

On 15-Oct-2010 01:52, Brandon Keith wrote:
Thank you,
Are there any good programs that do the character recognition that are accessible?
I get documents like this all the time either for school or work and I need to know what they are saying in a matter of hours. I have to then drop everything I'm doing and go find a sighted person who can read this document to me, then type it out by hand as they read it to me.
It is very frustrating and sighted people can't tell the difference between this PDF document and normal text PDFs.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom