Re: Help with regard to jaws for My friend

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 13:59:33 -0500

Well?  How about some simple things first?

Is JFW set to read highlighted (the insert-s option?). If it got set to None, that would be one reason why menus aren't reading.

Second, do you have the display settings set according to the recommendations for Windows XP/Jaws?

If those are fine, then a repair might be the next option.

----- Original Message ----- From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>