Help with Windows media player extentions when downloading in internet explorer

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 18:07:27 -0000

Hi all I am notreally a techie person so would be really greatful if someone
could really help me do this! Basicly my computer crashed the other day but I
am back up and running now. to keep a long story short, its basicly when I go
to a file like an mp3 wma or any file that basicly uses windows media player,
and download it. It just comes up playing the file. What I want to do is have
the dialog that comes up asking weather I want to save, open or just plain
cancel. The only reason I can think why its not there is because I unchecked
the check box saying something like well just saying do I want windows media
player to just not open that dialog box again and do the defult setting that I
have done that time. How do I get this back and up for any windows media player
extention. So I can save or open/run as I desire? Note I am using the latest
Jaws version in demo mode and am using windows vista home premium. Again who
ever can help will be my savioure!

Best Wishes

Daniel