Re: Help! Real Player & iPod Shuffle

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 18:02:32 -0600

OK but do you load them on your shuffle directly from Real player? I don't think so but I could be wrong. Also, I think you can play .RA files directly within I tunes without using Real player. You can get scripts for I tunes from:
http://www.TAndT-Consultancy.com
You can download a trial that runs for ten minutes at a time and buy them if you like them. I advise that you read the install instructions carefully as there are setting adjustments to be made.

hth...Keith

She likely means that you can play .RA files but you don't need real player
----- Original Message ----- From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxx>