Help! I'm in big trouble!

  • From: "Tracy" <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:55:22 -0400

I'm running JAWS 9. I installed JAWS 10 and ran it as a demo. After that, any
document that has been wirtten in word 2007 has a very annoying problem. JAWS
is announcing the cursor position before every line, and before every character
if I move through a word one at a time. It will speak the measured location,
(such as 1 inch from the top and 1 inch from the left) before each line, even
in say all mode. I can't figure out if this is a word 2007 problem, or a JAWS
problem. I can't seem to change anything in word that has helped. I uninstalled
JAWS 10. FS tells me I may have to uninstall then reinstall JAWS 9, and they
don't know if that will fix the problem. Anyone have any ideas?

Screaming with frustration!

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
(also used as messenger contact)
Skype: tracetypegirl
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand
up to anything.