Having a hard time creating a filter in outlook2003.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:51:21 -0600

Hello Listers,
I have been trying for hours to create a Crosswalk filter in outlook.
This is one of those filters where the name is always in the subject line.
How do I get outlook to recognize what's in the subject field and send the
messages to the right folder? When I had outlook2002, it worked.
I've gon to the helpful hints at jfwlite, and followed the instructions
there, but to no avail.
Please if any body can help, I would really appreciate it.
You may write me off list if necessary.
Thanks aheap,
Carliss