Re: Hard Drive Dying

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:17:21 -0600

I have it directed to C, and you have a choice of where you want to store those
files. I also do some manual copying of files I want to be sure about.

One way to check what it's done is to do a file search with Windows c and check
that duplicates show up in the results. You can check the paths in that window
with Insert tab.