Re: GroupWise and JFW

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:48:06 -0500

Eileen, I'm a Groupwise user. I use version 6.0.3 with Jaws 6.2. I haven't yet tried version 6.5.4.
One think you might try is recompiling the scripts for groupwise. While you're still in Groupwise, do an insert-zero, and this will take you to the script manager. To do the compile, do a control-s, and hopefully you'll hear a beep signifying that you have a clean compile. Do an alt-f4 to get out of the script manager. Now get out of Groupwise, then go back into it, and see if the control-delete works any better.
If there's anybody on the list that uses version 6.5.4, feel free to comment. Hope this helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>