Re: Google and Fire Fox

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:46:26 -0500

Message
Hi Larry,

To make the accessible version of Google your Firefox home page, access the
Options submenu of the Firefox tools menu and arrow to Main.  Tab to the Home
Page edit field and type in or or copy and paste the Url below into the edit
field.  Tab to Okay, and you should be good to go.

http://labs.google.com/accessible/

Gerald