Re: Google Mail and JAWS

  • From: "Sara" <push25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 00:32:37 -0500

I am not happy with the basic version. I want it all. smile
I think the only way to get it is to email google and tell them you want it and
offer any help you can.
Sara who will be doing this as soon as she finds the right form to fill out.
  Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:32:23 -0400
  From: RAWest <
  rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: RE: Google Mail and JAWS

  you can set outlook, or outlook express to use google mail.

  Just need it set up to use a pop3 and you should be a much happier person.

  To find me you can do the following.

  Skype id:  rawest24

  Aim id:  rawest24

  EMail: