Goldwave and Jaws again.

  • From: "Anders Holmberg" <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 02:49:06 +0200

HellO!
I have got a big big big big problem using Jaws 4.51 With GOldwave 4.26.
When opening a dropdown menu the spech doesn't says anything and the
brailledisplay stays empty.
I have been trying using speecbox line and structured mode.
Can this be a graphical isue?
I am using a Nvidia geforce mx100/200 withthe latest drivers.
Please help.
I have to record the Semi-final betwen Sweden and the Usa in the world
champion chip of hockey.
/Anders.