Re: Goldwave 5.16 script

  • From: "Marijan Janev" <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:09:35 +0100

MessageThanks very much, Jim! Your script  is great and works wonderfully until
Goldwave version 5.16. What is changed in 5.16 and the script can't follow the
program?
Would you like to be kind as usual and send me your newest script?
Thanks a lot in  advance for your time to answer me and to improve your
extremely useful script!
Marijan