Re: Going To Empowermentzone.com while Avast Security Suite Version 5 Is Running

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:17:29 -0700

I just tried it and got
avast! Warning
A Trojan Horse Was Found!
There is no reason to worry, though. avast! has stopped the
malware before it could enter your computer. When you click on the
"Abort connection" button, the download of the dangerous file will
be canceled.
File name: http://www.empowermentzone.com/
Malware name: JS:Redirector-AW [Trj]
Malware type: Trojan Horse
VPS version: 100226-0, 02/26/2010
 Processing
Abort connection
Statistics
Allow sending anonymous statistical information about this incident
Privacy policy