RE: Going Backwards to IE 7?

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:44:45 -0400

Claudia,

I haven't scaled back from IE8 to IE7 myself, but previous postings indicate
that all you need do is go to add/remove programs in your control panel.
Remove IE8 and you will automatically revert to IE7.

But I'm wondering why you want to go back. I also have XP, along with the
current release of JAWS 11, and IE8 is giving me no problems. You might want
to post what your concerns are.

  _____