Gmail

  • From: "KANE BROLIN" <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:13:24 -0400

Hi, folks.

Perhaps you've dealt with this before--but I recently opened a Gmail account
and have found that certain account modification features appear impossible to
perform with a screen reader.  These include importing my contact list and
activating POP mail and forwarding.  Though I can read and respond to basic Web
mail by switching Gmail to "basic HTML" view instead of "standard view," I'm
still having trouble with these tweaks even in HTML mode.

Are there scripts to make Gmail more accessible?

Thanks,

Kane