Getting Jaws to read signature listin OE

  • From: "Dreamer" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 09:04:47 -0600

Hi Friends,
  I can't get Jaws to read the text of the signatures list. Here are the
instructions I have to add a signature to a message in Out Look Express. Could
you help me out with step #3, please.

To Add a Signature to an Out Look Express E Mail
When done composing an E Mail do the following:
1. Press alt plus the letter I
2. Press the letter s
( This will put you in the signatures list )
3. ( How do I get jaws to read what the signature says? Could you put your
answer here or at the bottom of the page please. )
4. press enter on chosen signature
5. Send message as you would any other & you're done
Thanks for any help you may give.
  Brian