Re: Fw: power point

  • From: "Evangeline Dionisio" <evangeline.dionisio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:40:08 +0800

Try also to go to microsoft.com and go to the powerpoint menu and to
the accessible page and find the keyboard shorcuts. I hope it will
help you.

On 3/28/07, Andy <culmerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I went in to power point, held down insert and hit f one twice quickly.  It
took me in to the list of help topics, I tride hitting inter and than f six
and it worked.  A web sight that I found has jaws commands for power point.
Here is the email adress, http://www.jawsandpowerpoint.com
  From: Andy

  I went in to power point an heldd down insert and hit f one twice quickly,
it had a list of things to choos from, but when I tried to open one of the
topics, it wood not let me open them.