Fw: Give me a holler

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 04:32:08 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Talley
To: Judith Bron
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: Give me a holler

Hi Judith, I live in Denver, I am working with Pam Newton who is the VIS
Coordinator (Visual Impairment Services),  the concept goes like this you or
any other Jaws user would supply me with there   location city and state will
do. I would then give that information to Pam she would give me the contact
info for the VIS Coordinator nearest you or any other perspective mentor, and I
would then connect the two. Thanks for your interest!