RE: French / English dictionary

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:40:27 -0500

Hello.

Ultralingua have excellent dictionaries for French, Spanish, Italian,
Portuguese, German and others, all from from or to English. I use them all
the time, having had to do some scripting to get them to work well. They are
very inexpensive, about $30 per dictionary, and immensely useful and Jaws
friendly, once some scripting is done.

Regards,

Jerry