Freedom Scientific announces monthly podcast

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:54:21 -0600

FSCast is Freedom Scientific's monthly podcast. Hosted by Jonathan Mosen,
Vice President of Blindness Hardware Product Development, FSCast features
news, interviews, and product demonstrations relating to Freedom Scientific
products. FSCast is a great way to make the most of the products you have as
well as learning about what's new and what's around the corner.
FSCast Episode 1, for December 2006, is now available.
In this edition of FSCast, I speak with Bryan Carver, the Director of
Technical Support at Freedom Scientific.
We also learn more about pacmategear.com and speak with three key people
behind the PAC Mate Gear user-guided Web site, Oleg Shevkun, Patrick
Turnage, and David Engebretson.
You can subscribe to the podcast, download the MP3 file, and learn more
about podcasts and how to hear them at the FSCast home page at
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fscast