Re: Found Answer to My Reading Layout Question

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:40:05 -0500

Yeah; I freaked when my outlook 2003 got loaded without my knowing; hey, I'm a government employee. No personal control.

There are still some wierd things that happen with these 2003 products that can get pretty frustrating. I almost want to go back to 2000.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>