RE: Firewall Suggestions

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:33:39 +0100

Hi Peter,

First, I tried ZoneAlarm. With the kind help of other listers, I could =
figure out how to access it for everyday use but, in some circumstances, =
jwas was completely frozen under my win2k system, especially when a =
popup invited me to authorize or refuse network access to a new =
application.

Now, I'm using Outpost 2.5. First, I tried the free version but since I =
was really happy with it, I bought the pro version. I definitely don't =
regret it. It's really nice to work with jaws and this firewall. And I =
don't even need a script.

Hope this helps you make your choice. Have a nice day. Chris