Re: FireFox

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 09:21:42 -0400

Message
I'm certainly not the expert on this subject, but from what I have read,
Firefox offers no substantial advantages over IE for JAWS users.  In fact, the
latest version of Firefox seems to have a few quirks that JAWS has trouble
handling.  So if you're happy with IE, there's probably no compelling reason to
switch to Firefox.  I suspect that many people use Firefox simply because they
hate Microsoft so much, not because IE is an inferior product.