Fire Fox and home pages

  • From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:35:12 -0700

Hi folks,

I recently installed Fire Fox 3.0.04 and the current version of Webvisum.
The issue is when selecting the Google accessible home page it does not stay
in my browser, the browser defaults back to the standard version of Google.
This certainly isn't the end of the world however it is annoying.
My machine is configured with XP-Pro and the current versions of Jaws 8 and
9.
Is anybody aware of a fix, work around, or more stable home page?

TNX

Larry