Fine readers

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:47:11 -0000

Hallo again, I have K 12 so am Ok not  tried to register yet as my  phone
line is dodgey in these high winds we are having,over here . However Abbey
fine Reader version 10, has been out for a long time now you get it direct
from the maker in Germany I forget the current price, the fine reader with
myEpsom perfection scanner is I think Sprint 6,not up to much in my opinion, Open book has
fine reader 8 K 12 has Fine reader9 I have 8 unntil I register the newly
arrived K12, it all depends on what you want to do and how much difficult
scanning you have to do. I think Omnipage  suits many.  Dorothy

Alternative archives located at: