Finding Specific Version of JFW Re: I need some help!

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:49:22 -0400

Beto,

    Here's how you can find out the specific version of JAWS you have:

Hit Insert plus J (or your JAWS key plus J)
Arrow down to "about" or press"a"
Hit enter
JAWS will speak your version number and your serial number.
Hit enter on ok to get back to where you were.
Margaret

"Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
I lost everything on my hard drive, and as a result I've lost some
instructions on how to set up my JAWS to function as I would like it
too.  As a result, would persons on the list please send me
**complete** instructions on how to do the following:

1. find out how to get the specific version of JAWS I am using.

2. How to set-up JAWS to speak in words rather than in letters.

3. What are the key stroke combination to get Excel to announce the
names of columns when you are under a new column?

That's all I can think of right now, but when I think of more I will
write the list...

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW