Finding Fault with Find

  • From: "marcatony" <marcatony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:26:24 -0600

Hi
   With the help of David, I found out what the problem is with the find not
working with Jaws 8.  The problem is that Jaws slows everything down.  If you
use Jaws 7, you don't need to pause before you choose which fields you need to
fill.  On the other hand, with Jaws 8, you need to pause so that the system can
catch up with you.  If you don't do this, the system thinks you want Tools
instead of the to field.  If it makes this mistake, it will open the tools menu.

Marsha