Re: Find visited links

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:00:40 -0700

Brian,

I can't imagine what setting would fix this. I'm suspecting that since a
visited link has a different graphical appearance (or attributes) than an
un-visited link, have you ascertained that your laptop screen resolution and
color depth are correctly set for JAWS?

If yes, then maybe, just maybe the answer lies in the highlights option in
configuration manager, but I think that's a long shot.

Dave